[Rovernet] I am taking a 1970 Rover 3500S P6 apart in San Francisco for parts and need a special tool

JOHNATHAN PRESENT jpresent at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 23 22:46:35 EDT 2017

Rumor has it, that if I am to remove the front suspension, I will need to borrow something called a "Ball Joint Puller", or some such tool, and that one exists in the possession of one of my Rover contemporaries garages, possibly in Oregon??? I may have some extra parts for those in need in the near future...I purchased this (Blue) car from the estate of a Gentleman who was in the process of restoring it...but it is a better parts car, than a driver...otherwise, it would be reinCARnated...
John Present415 690 7164present.jonathan at gmail.com