[Rovernet] RoveAmerica 17 -- Thanks!

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Fri Jun 30 17:40:54 EDT 2017

We just got back from our holiday in Maine, in the Rover 90, and both
Cherie and I would like to add our thanks to Dirk, Steve, and all the
other folk who helped to make RoveAmerica 17 such a success.  The new
venue -- the Rover "Hall of Fame" -- was a wonderful place to hold the
dinner, surrounded as we were by all those great cars.  Great work, Dirk.

Bill and Cherie Daddis