[Rovernet] P6 price List from Tom Rymes

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Mar 17 12:36:57 EDT 2017

Hi All

Tom Rymes send the following note to the list, but his attachment of the price list was too large to go through. I have posted that pdf here: http://www.vvk.ca/RoverR/Rover%202000TC%20P6%20Dealer%20Price%20List.pdf

Tom writes:

"I’m sure that many/all of you have seen this before, but this came to me along with my recently acquired one-family 2000TC. It measures 3.75" x 7.125".

It's pretty neat, including notes in the margin about what options were added in, namely two headrests and the Le Chaperon AM/FM radio (still in the car), along with phone numbers, etc.

Does anyone have one of the rear speaker setups mentioned in this brochure? That would be neat to see.

Tom"

Yours
Vern
   inkspotco.com · 250 864 5619 · in at inkspotco.com