[Rovernet] Center console plate

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Tue Mar 28 00:12:53 EDT 2017

Hi Lance

Never mind, re-reading I think you are meaning the long bit that goes back between the seats and has the rear ashtray etc?
At first glance I took you to mean the 1 inches moulded detail around the gearshift boot.

In which case it is separate but a 2000 part may not marry up right at the front. The only ones I have surplus have varying degrees of visible scars and/or missing studs for holding the shift lever boot in.

Yours
Vern