[Rovernet] Request for exchange of Information etc

Henry Manwell hdmanwell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:17:37 EDT 2017

From a warm Melbourne, Florida, USA:  I can't speak for all members and
administrators, but the concept sounds good.  My son and I - and
father/Grandfather before us - have  been part of RSR since the mid 70s and
belong as well to the Rover Club of Western Canada.  And the RovAmerica
Group as well.  We're all pretty well "glued together" and bonded with each
other.

Hank Manwell