[Rovernet] A Rover Owner Once Again - P6 Parts

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Thu Mar 9 19:44:38 EST 2017

Great news, Steve!i had reached out to Dirk, and you were next on my list. I'd love to show you the car sometime, let me know the next time you're in Concord.

I do have a workshop manual and parts book, but the drawing is unclear to me, as is the gearbox alignment process. If I had one in my hand it would make more sense, i'm sure.

Tom