[Rovernet] '67 P6 TC2000 Dunlop front discs

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 02:37:36 EDT 2017

Hi Gord

For the discs and shipping to British Columbia I'd want £100.Shipping would
be 10-14 days

If you're interested then email me at partviking1 at gmail.com and we'll take
it "off list"

Paypal payment will be fine. Discs are brand new with some discolouration
through storage but no rust. Boxes are a little tatty but clearly genuine
Rover.

I can email pics once we're in contact "off list"

Let me know if you're still interested.

Regards

Alan