[Rovernet] Opportunity for someone!

Perry Carlston pcarl4221 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:43:24 EDT 2017

Hi folks,  I have a 1970 Rover 3500S  that belonged to a former colleague.
  It is a California car that is complete but has not run in about 20
years.  The car sat in the backyard due to a failed B/W automatic
transmission.   I had keys made but there is more challenge for me to
restore the mechanicals than I can handle.  The car is currently undercover
and safe from the wreckers of neat cars.  If you think you might be
interested, call me for photos, details, and some nice extras.  I believe
it is worth $1000, but that is negotiable.  It is white and ready to roll
but not run.      contact:    Perry Carlston    email: pcarl4221 at gmail.com
or  cell phone: 925-787-4508  I'm located in Concord, California  (about 30
miles east of SFO)