[Rovernet] 3-LITRE ENGINE, or.....

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Thu Nov 9 17:32:33 EST 2017

Very similar engine except the bolt holes on the end of the crankshaft are different if an Auto engine, BW35 and BW DG use different
mounting.
Thankyou,
Scott.

> I am searching for a later 3-LITRE ENGINE, with the large-journal
> crankshaft. What I'm actually chasing is a crankshaft and set of connecting
> rods, but a complete engine would be most welcome as well. My understanding
> is that the Serial number wants to have a B or C suffix at the end of same.
>
> Thanks to all, in advance!
>
> Charles Kellogg
> Director of Restorations
> Dare Britannia, Ltd.
> Olympia, WA  98512, USA
> http://www.darebritannia.com/
>
> Voice 360-866-2254
> Fax 360-866-6970
> Cell 360-789-5070
>
> [image: New Logo]

The premises of Scott's Old Auto Auto Rubber has been
sold and is now closed and we are now trading only on-line, new phone
number is (03) 9545 3222, email, Web
address and post office box will remain the same, sorry to anyone this
inconveniences. We will be sending parts away by mail or courier.
Thankyou for your support and we look forward to continuing to serve
your needs.
scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria, Austra