[Rovernet] Needed: reflector and side light for 3500S

Jim Pile jpile1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 18 18:49:39 EST 2017

Hi, friends,
    My 3500S "kissed" a Honda Pilot with its left front wing at 45mph, wiping out the reflector and the running light assembly, minor damage compared to what the Honda suffered. I've got a TC parts car, but no 3500.
So I'm looking for replacement parts. Just to be clear, not looking for a freebie, since insurance will pay for them. Incidentally, the antique car policy from J. C.Taylor/Foremost has been terrific, first time I've had an incident in the 20-plus years I've been with them and the folks couldn't be better to work with.

    The before and after are attached, just to give you a specific idea what I'm looking for.

    All suggestions greatly appreciated.

           Jim Pile