[Rovernet] TC 2000

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Oct 1 12:11:44 EDT 2017

Hi Larry

Could very well be from the oil passage from the block to the head. The o ring seal fails and it pours out of the head to block joint at the back of the engine.

Main seal can be done with the engine in the car but I wouldn’t myself even if I enjoyed lying under a car. No gaskets involved, just the seal and gasket compound (hylomar or similar, not silicone) for the sump flange.

Yours
Vern