[Rovernet] Tim Kent's passing

veetwinrider veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 22:26:48 EDT 2017

Scott, sorry to here of the news of Tim's passing. Thanks for passing that on.
Roland

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Scott via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Date: 9/26/17  4:47 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: RoverCarClubAust at yahoogroups.com, rovernet at rovernet.org Cc: Scott <scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au> Subject: [Rovernet] Tim Kent's passing
Very sad news, Tim Kent who used to own Roverdrive passed away a couple of months ago, got the flu and went to bed and never woke up.
Big loss to the Rover world.

The premises of Scott's Old Auto Auto Rubber has been
sold and is now closed and we are now trading only on-line, new phone
number is (03) 9545 3222, email, Web
address and post office box will remain the same, sorry to anyone this
inconveniences. We will be sending parts away by mail or courier.
Thankyou for your support and we look forward to continuing to serve
your needs.
scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
(03) 9545 3222