[Rovernet] US 3500S black seats and interior components available - Rochester, NY

Dan Suter dmesuter at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 11:33:38 EDT 2018

Hello Rovernet group members,
Dan Suter from Rochester, NY here.  I have rejoined and have been following along for a few months.  I had formerly owned a nice 3500 automatic when I lived in the UK.
About 8-9 years ago, Hank Manwell and I dissembled a terminally rusted 3500S federal car.  At that time, I brought home the seats and some additional interior panels.  They are black ambla (not leather) and were/are in really nice shape.
I am no longer able to store them, and am offering them to anyone here who might be interested for freebie.  One caveat, I am not interested in prepping them for shipment.
Please contact me at : dmesuter – at – rochester.rr.com if you are interested.
Best regards,
Dan