[Rovernet] 1969 P6 2000TC

Henry Manwell hdmanwell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:24:11 EDT 2018

Hi Sean,

I can't help with the clutch kit for the '69 TC except to say that my son,
Steve, likely would have the answer. He lives in the Boston, but is well
connected on both sides of the "Pond".  If he doesn't respond by Rovernet,
I could call him.

But I am curious about where you live because we are in Florida half the
year here in Melbourne.  No Rovers here, they are up north.   But I could
help you with moral support.  There is a fellow in Stewart, just below us,
with a '71 2000 TC Series II who runs a British repair shop.

Hank Manwell
321-626-7714