[Rovernet] 1969 P6 2000TC

TrinLando08 seanfarnum1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:34:46 EDT 2018

Hi Henry. I live in Lake Alfred which is almost directly across from you in
Central Florida. Any and all advise or help welcomed. I am going to do the
job myself as I am mechanically inclined, haha.
I used to live down south in Port St Lucie and I may know the shop in
Stuart.
There are 2 more P6's local to me. One is another 69 2000tc in red with
black interior and there is another in Kissimmee that I heard about but
have never actually seen.
I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the red 69 but would rather get my car
operable before doing so.