[Rovernet] 1969 P6 2000TC

Steve Manwell sman_mail at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 09:38:14 EDT 2018

Sean,

What is the problem with the clutch?  I'm just wondering if it
definitely needs a new disk and pressure plate, or if it could be a
problem with the clutch slave or master cylinder.

I agree with others that you need to find out if it needs the earlier or
later clutch based on engine and gearbox serial numbers.  Cars in the US
registered in 1969 could be 1968 model year depending on the
distribution and sales cycle.

Steve