[Rovernet] Rover 2000 TC - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

Jonathan Present present.jonathan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 01:52:05 EDT 2018

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/rover-2000-tc/6679327794.html

favorite this post Rover 2000 TC - $500 (Cloverdale) hide this posting
image 1 of 22

I have three Rover 2000 P6 cars for sale. These are very special cars that were excellent handling luxury performance sedans made in England in the 60's. I restored another which was sold and shipped to Canada. I was driving the '68 2000TC (twin carb, blue top) but removed the interior, engine and trans preparing to repaint and cosmetically restore it like new. Everything was complete but the leather was worn like the paint. It ran very well at the time. The body is very straight with all good glass, lenses intact etc. Clean title, non-op.

The white '65 2000SC (single carb) was running well when parked because the water pump leaked. It never overheated. It has a straight body with no dents or rust other than that on the surface which has formed since being parked few years ago. It has a complete interior, good glass etc. but it also needs to be restored. Clean title.

The Green '69 2000TC is complete but a parts car only. I got all three cars from their original owners and know their history. Owners often did not sell these as they were considered special. I am now too old and involved in other things so I'm looking for the right person/s to bring these cars back to life. Between the three cars two complete restorations could be done. There are three good engines, four good transmissions, two reasonable interiors and so many extra parts I couldn't begin to list them.

It will be an act of love, a worthy project that if done right will end up with at least two fine old British cars. I would like to see that happen and am open to any reasonable offer that will return them to the road! If interested please call me at show contact info . Sorry, I will not respond to emails.

Sent from my iPhone