[Rovernet] new member suggestion - I: Hello I'd like to be added to Rovernet. I own a 1967 rover tc 2000. I am located in hinsdale New Hampshire USA. I've been restoring my car for almost a year now enjoying the experiences.

Ruotolo Gianluca (G&M CS) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.com
Mon Aug 27 11:08:08 EDT 2018

Dear friends of the ring,

                               Hope you all are well.
Here in Rome business as usual.
I’ve got a suggestion of a new member.
His name is Brendan Kratovil and he is located in N. Hampshire, Usa.

He’s an American man who rescued a P6 2000 TC which had been sitting for several years behind a house and is now enjoing this new/old car.
He could need our suggestions and help.

Hope the request will be accepted.

Best regards and hear you soon, Gianluca Ruotolo.

Hello I'd like to be added to Rovernet. I own a 1967 rover tc 2000. I am located in hinsdale New Hampshire USA. I've been restoring my car for almost a year now enjoying the experiences.

Thank you
-Brendan