[Rovernet] 2000TC oil cooler lines

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:53:53 EDT 2018

Hi Tom,

I’ve had oil lines refurbished by a hydraulic service company in the past. If you find a good local one they will use the existing ends and fit them with a next braided hose suitable for engine oil applications. It’s surprisingly inexpensive and much more reliable than another 50 year old oil line.

Best,

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.