[Rovernet] Rover parts of various models

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Tue Dec 18 23:59:40 EST 2018

Tim Catfords sister rang and his estate is full of various Rovers and a ton of Rover parts, if anyone (not time wasters) would like to
give her a call about anything you would like please ring her at 98089882
Thankyou,
Scott.

The premises of Scott's Old Auto Auto Rubber has been sold and is now
closed and we are now trading only on-line, new phone number is
 (03) 9545 3222, email, Web address and post office box will remain the
same. We will be sending parts away by mail or courier.
Thankyou for your support and we look forward to continuing to serve
your needs.
scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria, Australia