[Rovernet] 63-66 P6 Dunlop brakes

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Tue Feb 6 16:16:05 EST 2018

Are you guys keeping the Dunlop units for the sake of originality?  If not
then recall that the Girling brackets, calipers and rotors will bolt on
easily.  Further, if you're looking for increased stopping capability the
calipers from the 3500S will bolt on as well.  I've been using the 3500S
brakes on my '67 2000TC since about '85 with no complaints.

Gross