[Rovernet] P6 14" Kelsey-Hayes Magstar chrome bullet lug nuts

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:40:53 EDT 2018

For a good source of a LOT of Shelby knowledge, try getting in touch
with the Shelby American Collection Museum, open only Saturday, in
Mountain time, which is 2 hours earlier then the northeast.  This
small museum is located in Gunbarrel, Colorado.  Their phone number is
303 516 9565.  This is located right next to Boulder and the Rocky
Mountains.  I had the pleasure of visiting this museum last winter.
This small museum displays the combined collection of 3 men who show
about 40 cars and all their memorabilia and artifacts about Carrol
Shelby's racing and car manufacturing career.  The cars range from all
types of the AC Cobra street and racing cars, through their evolution,
to Mustangs to many versions of the Ford GT40.  Racing engines are on
display, there is a workshop room that is visable and I cannot help
but think that somebody might have come Kelsey Hayes knowlege there.
Happy hunting!!  Garrett Bourque