[Rovernet] Starter trouble

Geff McCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 23:34:59 EDT 2018

Umm...since we are analyzing starters: My 70 3500S began to be reluctant to start; it would click 3-4 times then finally engage and start. Someone suggested the solenoid was bad. New solenoid in, and now I hear only a spinning noise, no click, no engagement.  Help!!!

Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave
Portland OR 97210
503-241-8468 (h)