[Rovernet] P6 14" Kelsey-Hayes Magstar chrome bullet lug nuts

Steve Manwell sman_mail at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 07:13:05 EDT 2018

Hi Barry,

Center caps are available from Shelby Cobra parts sources, though you
would need to add a Viking ship logo over the snake logo.  I believe
that Shelby Mustangs with Magstar wheels would have used the same type
of lug nut, but not necessarily the same thread. The lug nuts need to
have the right sleeve and cone shape where they locate in the wheel holes.

As far as I know Rover never supplied Magstars with chrome / stainless
trim rings, and all other applications of the wheel that I know of used
the chrome rim version of the wheel, rather than the black painted rim
as used on P6's.  Others  have added trim rings, so there must be some
options out there.

--Steve