[Rovernet] P5's for sale

james Dolan jhamdolan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:42:57 EDT 2018

I have 4 P5's that I want to sell. They are in central Vermont, US.
Ideally I would like to sell them together, and would price them to
facilitate that. All are 3 litre motors. They are:
1960 P5 MkI   4spd w/OD
1962 P5  automatic
1962 P5  automatic
1963 P5  automatic
The Mki is a very nice car. It did have a slipping clutch when parked
in a barn, many years ago. The motor spins and will run, but has a
fuel delivery problem to keep running. Chrome on this is in very good
condition and it also has new rear wings.
One of the 1962's can also be returned to the road.
The other two P5's would best be parts cars. The 1963 was said to have
been in the 1964 New York car show, and it has factory air
conditioning installed. This car has been in a "t-bone' type of
accident.
Ideally, I would like to see them go together. Failing that, in pairs.
Failing that, individually. There are also parts books and service
manuals to go along with them, as well as some random spare parts.
Sorry to spam the list with this. I've had them for quite a while, and
it is time to find them a new home. Contact back directly via email if
interested, but please don't cross post this. I figured I'd give this
list first opportunity.
I hope Rove America is fun and a wonderful success.