[Rovernet] Looking for a P6

Craig Christie craig.joel.christie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:26:46 EDT 2018

Hi Bob,

I have been a fan of the Rover 2000 TC since I spent a couple of years in London in the mid sixties. After moving back to Toronto, Canada and as soon as I could afford it, I bought a 1968 Rover 2000 TC which I drove daily for seven years.

Forty years later, when I retired, I had the itch for an old P6 and bought a 1975 Rover 2200 TC in Italy which I shipped to Toronto and have enjoyed driving for the past 12 years. I have never driven it during the winter. Unfortunately, I’m a Snowbird now and don’t drive it much any more and it’s a shame to see it sitting in the garage. I want the car to be enjoyed by someone on the road.

The car is at my home in Toronto and if you want to see it, I’m sure we can reach an agreement.

Craig Christie

Sent from my iPad