[Rovernet] P6 "Le Chaperon" Radio

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu May 10 20:57:12 EDT 2018

By the way, that’s a 1966 spec car, the only ambiguous thing being the mag wheels on the invoice, but it currently having steel wheels. Want a set? I may have a refurbishable set. The tachometer box is unique to the 66 cars, and it’s even possible it has Dunlop brakes. Does it? It doesn't have the right gearshift knob, which should be the small walnut though it’s also possible, being that early, it came with the black plastic one.

I’ve seen that mounting for the radio antenna before on US cars, it indicates the radio was fitted in North America and not at the factory. Which was the same deal for the Magstars.

Nice car.

Yours
Vern