[Rovernet] Brake Calipers

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Fri May 11 11:06:09 EDT 2018

Jon,

Are you looking for a way to avoid having the car off the road while the
caliper is rebuilt, or are you trying to avoid the time and expense of
shipping it to England?

I would probably send the caliper out to White Post Restorations in
Virginia if I were you, but you could probably get just about any number
of local shops to rebuild the caliper for you if you want to minimize
downtime.

Tom

PS: If you really want to buy a new caliper instead of rebuilding yours,
you might try Doug Holbrow. (604) 557-3769. Based on the below linked
message to the list last year, he reportedly he has a large inventory of
parts from All British Cars, and I vaguely remember buying a few things
from him.

http://rovernet.org/pipermail/rovernet_rovernet.org/2017-May/003113.html