[Rovernet] 3500S steering relay

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:12:48 EDT 2018

Hello James,
  That is good to know, thanks.  I only have a really early 2000SC
parts book and a 3500S parts book, but nothing in between.  If they
are the same for a 3500s and a 2000TC, that is good.  When you
introduce power steering into the picture, does that make them
different?  I am still trying to make sure!  Thanks for your help,
Garrett