[Rovernet] 3500S steering relay

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:43:27 EDT 2018

Hi James,
  Andre sent me a steering relay, so I am set with that.  I will cover
his part of the hotel reservation in exchange for it.
  Here are photos of the rear suspension arm that you wanted to see.
both bushings are original but intact.  It is out of my car because I
had a NOS one to fit instead.  Thanks for making the hotel
reservation.  See you soon, Garrett