[Rovernet] Brake switch needed

Jonathan Present present.jonathan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:59:02 EDT 2018

I recently ordered the switch that activates the brake lights on my 1970 3500S P6B from Beck/Arnley (via eBay). The switch never arrived, so I ordered it again, they sent the wrong one, and said it is the only thing they have for this model. I then sent an e Mail to J.R. Wadhams along with a picture of the new switch (left), and old switch (right). I received the following response:

Dear Mr Present

We have never seen the switch on the RHS. It must have been changed in the past. We can't help with this. You might do better in trying to find a replacement of this type.

Regards

JRW

J R Wadhams Ltd
The Brads Nail Works

At this point, I would like to ask if anyone has a used switch, or can direct me to the correct replacement?

Thank You!