[Rovernet] Trying to get the old girl running. 1969 P6 2000tc.

TrinLando08 seanfarnum1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:00:49 EDT 2018

Good evening gentlemen, It's been a while since my last conversation. I
ordered the bits needed to replace the worn out clutch and cover but I
stumbled across a missing piece on the gearbox. It would seem that the
angle drive for the speedo cable has taken flight! I tried searching the
internet but wasn't sure exactly what was missing and any info on obtaining
this piece asap would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks
Sean Farnum