[Rovernet] Rover P5 MK3 type rear engine mounts

Steve Manwell sman_mail at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 21:07:07 EDT 2018

Hi Tom,

Here are a few related links -- the website isn't the most sophisticated...

https://www.facebook.com/Then-And-Now-Automotive-180668498654838/?ref=ts
--Scroll down and you'll see various additions to their engine mount
line as they develop them.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/14/wicked-hot-making-engine-mounts-with-then-and-now-automotive/

Some Hudson mounts they do:
http://www.then-now-auto.com/hudson-motor-mounts/