[Rovernet] Rover P5 MK3 type rear engine mounts

British Rover britishrover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:34:44 EDT 2018

If it helps for anyone, Golf/Jetta VW motor mounts can be used on the P6.
Only info I have😊

On Sep 27, 2018 7:06 AM, "Scott via Rovernet" <rovernet at rovernet.org> wrote:

This is for a customer, who is selling the Rover P5 MK3 type rear engine
mounts?

The premises of Scott's Old Auto Auto Rubber has been sold and is now
closed and we are now trading only on-line, new phone number is
 (03) 9545 3222, email, Web address and post office box will remain the
same. We will be sending parts away by mail or courier.
Thankyou for your support and we look forward to continuing to serve
your needs.
scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria, Australia