[Rovernet] Rover P5 MK3 type rear engine mounts

veetwinrider veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 08:53:44 EDT 2018

Steve, that's great information. Even though I've sold all my Rovers, I'm still interested in all types of services.  I now have a Studebaker and this could come in handy. Thanks.
Roland

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Manwell via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Date: 9/27/18  18:12  (GMT-08:00) To: Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Cc: Steve Manwell <sman_mail at comcast.net> Subject: Re: [Rovernet] Rover P5 MK3 type rear engine mounts
Hi Tom,

http://www.then-now-auto.com/  In Weymouth

They also rebuild AC and other fuel pumps, among other services and parts