[Rovernet] Early 2000TC High Oil Pressure

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Wed Apr 10 17:50:30 EDT 2019

A while back, I think I remember seeing something on this list about
early P6 2000s having a problem with the oil pressure relief valve,
which would result in oil pressure that was excessively high. This set
off a lightbulb for me, as a possible explanation for the fairly large
oil leaks I see on my car. If memory serves, there was a factory update
to resolve the issue and prevent this from happening in the future.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the message, along with its explanation -
not in the archives, not on Google, and not in my e-mail, so I was
hoping that some kind soul would point me in the right direction.

Any help would be appreciated,

Tom