[Rovernet] Blown fuses, need electrical help

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Mon Aug 12 10:15:25 EDT 2019

'70  3500s  w/o AC.      Had headlight wiring sorted out a couple of years ago by competent mechanic but I didn't have the opportunity to drive the car @ night until yesterday.    Once I began driving with lights on I decided to engage the brights.  When I subsequently disengaged the brights I had no lights what so ever.  Switched back to brights which lasted a couple minutes and then all headlights went dark  (running lights, brake lights, etc., all remained operational).       At home I replaced the blown fuse on "Headlamp RH Dip"---it blew repeatedly, but for some unexplained reason if I left the fuse out altogether, I had all four lights on if I engaged the highbeam switch.

Any help in running down this problem would be appreciated.

Lance

Lance La Certe, Psy.D.
Global Operations Director
Apatheists Intl.
Flying Spaghetti Monster Disciple

"In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one class of citizens to give to another. "   Voltaire,   1694-1778