[Rovernet] Master Cylinder for 1970 3500P6b

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Jan 11 22:45:39 EST 2019

The difference in reaction piston (the small guy) diameter is one of the variables in servo boost ratio. Larger the reaction piston, higher the ratio

So the Jag master will give a different pedal feel over the Rover. This is actually a supply problem for the Girling 4cyl P6s, as it’s basically the only car that used the 4.25:1 ratio version of the 7” remote servo, and the highest you can now get is 3.00:1

Yours
Vern