[Rovernet] Comparable values for a 1970 3500S P6

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Sat Jul 27 21:29:31 EDT 2019

Can you send me some photos fo the damage so I can get an idea of what
it might take to repair the car. I "totaled" one a  long time back but
had a parts car to put it back on the road and put the money to use on
other things. The insurance did pay for a paint job to the company that
did it but it was not a good job.

Ben