[Rovernet] stop valve and spring needed for 3500S servo

Jim Pile jpile1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 31 21:14:05 EDT 2019

Hello, my friends,   Rebuilding the servo and I can't go any further without the stop valve/spring that somehow went missing when the previous owner did an overhaul.Perhaps someone has an extra servo lying around that would not miss the valve. I do have an extra servo kit for the 3500 to barter with, or - of course - $$. If none is available, could this little piece be cross-referenced to a similar servo? Probably not likely. That little piece is the only thing keeping the car off the road!
I look forward to your thoughts and suggestions.
            Jim Pile