[Rovernet] Mea Rover's frigus, frigus cor meum

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:10:07 EDT 2019

Problem is the Rover heater matrix has allows water to bypass a blockage via tanks on the side. Flushing doesn’t work so well on those. You can try one of the chemical peeps out there to dissolve buildup in the matrix but be aware you may end up with a leak.

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.