[Rovernet] Differential gears

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 21:13:49 EDT 2019

Aluminum heads are great.  I own a NADA 3500S that I installed a 4.0
Discovery engine in about 20 years ago.  It is still going strong.  This
winter, I installed a Ford 302 engine in a 1995 Volvo 960 station wagon.
This was Volvo's last rear wheel drive model.  I built an '89 Mustang 302
engine up to moderate power, with a carb and Edelbrock aluminum heads, a
cam and my parts car's 5 speed T5 trans.  I will take it for it's first
drive in a few days.  It should be fun!  A 302 might be fun in a Rover if
weight was not too overwhewlming for it!