[Rovernet] P6 Parts for new owner -- Federal Series II 2000TC

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Tue Mar 12 15:52:18 EDT 2019

Hi Bob,     As you work on getting your Rover road worthy, I would strongly urge you to get rid of the points and replace them with electronic ignition.    The Pertronix module is simple to install and leaves your car running better and you'll never have to replace or adjust points for the life of the car.  I put it on my '70 3500s and have never been happier.

Here is an excellent article on it by Eric Russell

http://www.roverclub.ca/p6electronic.html

Lance