[Rovernet] Geezers...

Ruggeri, Robert Robert.Ruggeri at suny.edu
Sat Dec 5 12:20:29 EST 2020

Weighing in here as I don't know the gentlemen referenced except for Charlie Stutt. He lived a few miles from me in the Albany, NY area.  I went over one day to see him many years ago as I believe he had a yellow P6 for sale.  He also had a green one (manual with A/C) and a third as well, all in good nick. He offered me the lot for a very fair price.  I didn't take them (had insufficient garage space at the time) but it was  by far the biggest "car mistake" I ever made - among many.

I saw his yellow P6 a year ago, parked in front of a house in the area, not in great shape.  Owner said he had purchased it from the estate.

Charlie was, in my limited experience, a very nice man and a fine gentleman.

Bob Ruggeri