[Rovernet] Information on P4s

Derek Bowers dbowers.wb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:27:21 EST 2020

Good day Ray, glad to hear you are staying well!

As you know, I am the proud owner of a 1956 Rover P4 here in Ontario,
Canada.

I would be happy to provide some material in the future but for the time
being my project is on hold pending either a chassis repair or
replacement.  The project was moving along quite nicely until this bump in
the road became a sink hole.

Take care, keep in touch and all the best to you and your family over the
Holiday season.

Cheers!

Derek