[Rovernet] Rover On Youtube

Roland Young veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 12:12:57 EST 2020

Hi gang! Being a former Rover owner, but still partial to the P5, I was happy to see one of my favorite Youtube series featuring a P5 build. Cold War Motors is a fun to watch series.
Le Splashy! And: Getting Busy on the Rover P5, Newport Updates, and Greasy Flips!

|  |  |

|  |
Le Splashy! And: Getting Busy on the Rover P5, Newport Updates, and Grea...

I've seen these crazy talented Canadiens splice a 1960 Fury 2 door body onto a 4 door Dodge body! These are unibody cars!  They did a beautiful show quality job and currently sewing the upholstery themselves. Their sense of humor is great too. I've been watching them for several years and enjoy each episode. I wish they worked on my Studebakers, same as I am currently working on. Enjoy!

Roland