[Rovernet] Fiddly bits needed

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Thu Jan 16 12:31:45 EST 2020

1970 3500S NADA

Searches across the pond have been unsuccessful.  I'm trying to locate at least one (several would be ideal) of the spring washers which fit into the recessed screw holes of the waist moulding on each door.  These washes, 1" in diameter, create pressure against the walnut veneer finishers which slide into the waist moulding.   Despite careful searching in my 1973 parts book, they aren't even listed, only the waist moulding (e.g., 362188) and the veneer finishers (e.g., 365813)

Additionally, I'm trying to find the two clips which hold the plastic extension piece (369692 LH) for the front parcel shelf.    The clip is described as "fixing extension piece to 'A' post.    There are two part numbers noted, but I think the clips are identical    #2 of   365640 (RH?)  and #2 of 365641 (LH?).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Lance

Lance La Certe, Psy.D.