[Rovernet] Fiddly bits needed

Vern Inkspot vern at inkspotco.com
Thu Jan 16 12:43:07 EST 2020

Hi Lance

The missing part number is 369070, “Spring clip for finisher, on moulding screw”. Not that it will help finding some. I’ll have a look here.

I do think the other clips are handed actually, as I recall they are a kind of an S shape with gripping teeth on one side. I’ll have a look for those too.

Yours
Vern