[Rovernet] Parts number confirmation

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Tue Jul 7 15:34:01 EDT 2020

Mine: 1970 3500S NADA.     I'm considering the stainless steel exhaust system from Double "S" Exhaust.  I would appreciate feedback on the following:

1) Comments from anyone who has installed a stainless steel system; impact on performance, sound, etc.

2) Would someone please confirm the OEM parts #s I will be providing to Double "S" (see below), as my parts book is 1973 (not 1970).

3) Standard build or large bore?   I recently replaced my BW35 with a Celica Supra 5 speed transmission.  I'm seem to remember someone sharing on Rovernet that the 3500 V8s in the UK with the manual transmission came with overbore exhaust????   If this is true, would large bore help with performance on my car?

Exhaust down pipe: 563842
"Y" section : 565492
Center silencer:  GEX3178
Rear muffler & tail pipe:  GEX 3179