[Rovernet] Used TC Oil Cooler -

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:28:49 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope that you and yours are safe and well.  I am very slowly getting
through my Rover and BMC 1100 bits.  I found a TC oil cooler and pipes -
ping at fjcumberland at gmail.com  if you're interested!  I've no idea what it
is worth, or its condition. Make me an offer, plus (exact cost) USPS
postage, and it is yours. If it likely is scrap, or otherwise worthless,
please let me know.

One pic attached. I have a couple of others, which I am happy to share with
you.  I'm happy to take any other requested pics.

FWIW - this has been in storage forever.  My 71 NADA TC did not have an oil
cooler. I've no idea whether the prior owner removed this from my car, or
whether it came from his parts car, or came from somewhere else.  The bits
of cloth plugging the entry and exit holes pre-date me.

Cheers,

Jim